on such a winter's day.
This has been a week of inactivity and I’m sorry to say but we will be shutting down One Big Happy Family. I’ve loved roleplaying with all of you and I hope to do it soon. I’m so sad to shut this down but I feel it needs to happen. I’m sorry to all. And May the odds be ever in your favour. Thank you for the good times.
We’ll put ya on hiatus love. I’m gonna post this though.
Okie dokie. Unfollow Elijah
Tyler Puckerman | 18 | High School Senior| OPEN→ FC: Dylan O'Brien
“Well personally, I’m a fan of just ignoring the problem until it eventually goes away”
- He blows out the candles on August 17th.
- Tyler is kind of a crazy kid to say the least. He usually tries to be the class clown, but he’s not actually as dumb as he pretends to be sometimes.
- Tyler is on the high school Lacross and Football teams, and he’s pretty outgoing, though he often makes a fool of himself around the ladies.
- When you think about Puckermans, Tyler is a lot like his father. He will randomly hook up with girls, and he is nervous about letting people know who he really is.
- Only those closest to him know that he is a mommas boy, and when it comes to his mom, Tyler hates dissapointing her. He’s the baby of the family, and he knows he has expectations to live up too, but he actually knows that being the baby of the family means he gets away with more stuff.
Kurt Hummel | 41 | Editor for Vogue Magazine | OPEN→ FC: Chris Colfer
“One day you will all work for me.”
- He blows out the candles on May 27th.
- Kurt and Dave got married shortly after Kurt graduated from Nyada
- Although Kurt went to NYADA, he kept being offered better positions at Vogue, and it was definitely a job he loved doing.
- He didn’t force Dave to stay home, but his job is very demanding so he is glad Blaine did.
Katrina Hummel | 18 | High School Senior | OPEN → FC: Willa Holland
“We live alone, We die alone. Everything else is just an illusion”
- She blows out the candles on June 18th
- Katrina is very blunt, and basically says whatever comes to her mind.
- Katrina can be a complete drama queen. She tends to over react, and sometimes life with Isla can feel like a soap opera.
- She’s constantly getting in trouble with her dads for rebelling against their rules for her
- She’s kind of a spoiled bitch and she knows it.
- When Katrina puts her mind to something, she works extremely hard
Aria Wilde | 15 | High School Sophomore| OPEN → FC: Selena Gomez
“I may not be twelve anymore, but I still love it when my mom packs my lunch. ”
- She blows out the candles December 4th.
- Aria is your normal, fun loving girl. She’s usually the one to make sure you’re okay when you’re down. She loves just helping people.
- She tries to be friends with anyone and everyone, even if they don’t accept her.
- Aria sometimes comes off as a little bit needy, because she desperately craves attention and affection from her peers.
- She will often give into peer pressures, just so that people will like her more.
- She absolutely loves to sing. But the most important detail is the fact that she is a mini copy of her mother Marley.
How about we get some males? I’m totally around to accept any apps, answer any questions, or whatever you may need! We still are on a female ban because we still don’t have enough males! SO COME JOIN AS ONE OF OUR OPEN MEN!
Marilyn Puckerman | 20 | College Sophomore | OPEN → FC: Kat Graham
“You don’t give up on the people you care about.”
- She blows out the candles on March 8th.
- Marilyn is a really nice girl, who is usually genuine in her feelings, whatever they are.
- She became interested in biology when she was younger, more specifically she likes forensics and working with DNA but thats what she plans to get a masters in after completing her batchelors degree
- Marilyn didn’t really want to go to UCLA, she wanted to move across country, but when her 2 best friends, Autumn and Kiera insisted she joined, she couldn’t say no to them.
- Marilyn is often seen as apathetic when it comes to social situations, she hates dealing with peoples whining and complaining so she just goes along with things, even if she doesn’t want too
Emily Wilde | 18 | High School Senior| OPEN→ FC: Crystal Reed
“Honestly, I don’t know how half of you made it passed middle school.”
- She blows out the candles on October 18th.
- Emily is very shy and modest, a lot like her mother, Marley, used to be.
- She’s self concious about her talents, and she wants to join the cheerleading team, but she’s nervous
- If there is one thing Emily hates, its being wrong. She often refuses to believe when someone tells her she is wrong.
- If she does something wrong, she will usually find a way to turn around and make it seem like someone elses fault, instead of owning up to her mistakes
- Emily can be really silly once you get to know her, but it takes a while before she lets anyone see that side of her.
The following characters have 24 hours to post a starter and reply to at least 3 other starters, or their character will be removed/reopened for inactivity:
Please unfollow the following, as they have failed to make any sort of post in the last 5 days:
I shall get on that right now.
21girls/8guys… That is wayyyy too many girls! We need some male blood here. We’d happily take you as a male though and you could apply for Leia after the femme ban is lifted?